I’m so happy to have made it this far. I have so many people standing behind me, supporting me. I am beyond thankful for everyone of you. Thank you for believing in me 🙂 I have already made so many new friends I can hardly wait to meet them all in Toronto. The next few months I anticipate will be busy, hectic, and very memorable. I will be fundraising, helping within my community & preparing for nationals. I am honored to have been given this opportunity & am eager to go to Toronto in August and see what MTC has in store for all us girls, it will be so much fun. This is a wonderful, once in a life time, experience and I encourage all you girls to follow your dreams, never limit yourself, Never say “I can’t” always push yourself forward, try new things, treat everyone with respect and be kind.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.